How would you like to heal eczema once and for all?
If so, I can help.
- You’re in the right place if you are sick and tired of having itchy, sore skin.
- You’re in the right place if you are feeling helpless and you don’t know where to turn for help.
- You’re in the right place if you want to learn how to manage your symptoms naturally and reclaim your health!
Hi, I’m Kenda, a Natural Health Consultant.
I provide guidance, support, education and resources to help you manage your symptoms naturally, feel better and get on with your life.
I suffered with eczema most of my life. It used to be all over my body – itchy, red patches of skin on my back, my legs, on the backs of my knees, etc. It was everywhere!
For some reason, it seems it was after my first son was born, the eczema disappeared from the rest of my body but it became localized to my right hand only. And it was bad! Worse than it had ever been.
I suffered with hand eczema for years, desperate for help. The eczema (that had been a mild inconvenience for as long as I can remember) was out of control. I needed to do something about it.
Doctors didn’t know what was causing it or how to help me. Plus, I was unwilling to take conventional medicine anyway as I really dislike putting bandages on problems. I was unwilling to live with the pain, frustration and embarrassment as well.
My Natural Healing Journey
In 2012-13, after speaking with a colleague about my eczema, she referred me to an Acupuncturist. After having a test called a Meridian Stress Assessment, we discovered that I was intolerant to refined sugar, cow’s milk, lactose, yeast and wheat. If I was going to feel better, I was gonna’ have to give up these foods, at least for a time…ugh!
She also suggested that I likely had a condition called Leaky Gut Syndrome, so she referred me to a Naturopath. My Naturopath asked me to do an elimination diet (to remove problem foods from my diet to discern exactly which foods were causing symptoms). She also put me on probiotics, gave me an herbal remedy for Candidiasis (yeast overgrowth) and suggested I try the paleo diet or the GAPS diet. I opted for the paleo diet.
So, I gave up the foods that I was intolerant to (or, I should say, I found substitutions) and the results were unbelievable!
When I gave up the foods causing my symptoms and pain, my eczema disappeared!
Giving up certain foods was a great challenge for me, but after accepting this way of life, healing eczema and regaining my health, I wouldn’t return to that way of life and I certainly don’t regret making the change.
What can I help you with?
- Discover food intolerances or sensitivitiesI will show you how to uncover food intolerances and/or food sensitivities so you can eliminate/replace those foods and begin feeling better.
- An elimination dietIf you are interested in trying an elimination diet, I will guide you through it so you can discover the foods that you are intolerant or sensitive to, keep track of your symptoms, and more.
- Alternatives to an elimination dietIf you are dreading an elimination diet, I will show you some simple alternatives so you can ditch the overwhelm of an elimination diet and find a solution that works for you.
- EducationI will teach you about other possible eczema triggers, what you can do to avoid these triggers and begin healing.
- Food substitutionsI will help you find food substitutions that you can tolerate so you don’t have necessarily have to give up your favorite foods.
- Eczema creamI will share the recipe for my healing eczema cream that one of my readers calls “a miracle cream”.
Here’s what happens after our sessions
Imagine a time…
When you’re no longer embarrassed by the state of your skin when you go out – they’ll be no need to hide.
When you feel well rested because you won’t wake up in the middle of the night scratching relentlessly.
When you can prevent future outbreaks because you understand what triggers your eczema.
I’ll help you go from…
Severe eczema on my hand
My hand three months later
Apply now and let’s get started!
How can I help you on your Healing Journey?
You can book a one-hour consultation or a three month package. If you choose the three-month package:
- You complete an application. I will review your answers to see if I can help. If so, I will send you a link to book a FREE consultation call. If not, I may offer some resources or refer you to someone who can help.
- During our call, we will review your application, get to know each other a bit better and decide if we’re a good fit and if I can help with your particular situation.
- If we find we’re a good fit, we will book your first session and I will send you a link so you can purchase the three-month package.
- During our first session, we will create the best plan for you and your situation.
- In between our sessions, I will help you work through your plan, do any necessary research, gather resources and information and send you in the right direction for your next steps.
- We will meet online twice a month for 45-60 minutes (by phone or through skype/zoom) to discuss where you’re at, if you need any extra help, if we need to tweak your plan and I’ll answer any questions you may have.
- I will be available to you by email (if you have a burning question that cannot wait until our bi-weekly session) and I will provide any additional resources or information by email.
Which option is best for you?
- Book a one-hour consultation if you like to figure things out by yourself and you just need a little guidance.
- Book the three-month package if you could use a little extra help and are looking for more of a done-for-your approach, or if you have no idea where to begin.
Support and guidance for your next steps
- 1 session (45-60 minutes)
- We will create a plan for your next step
- I will send you any resources or information as discussed in our session
3-month consultation package
Ongoing support and guidance
- 2 sessions/mth (45-60 mins)
- Available by email (for questions)
- Includes a long-term plan, information & resources
What People Are Saying
“I cannot thank my Higher Power enough because of the sweetest, kindest red-headed lady named Mrs. Kenda Mogford.
Kenda and I discussed what was going on in my life. She got it. She understands people. She knew I couldn’t consider doing much of anything. She asked me to consider starting with a Meridian Stress Assessment.
Kenda helped me with direction and great ideas for food substitutions. I am asking Kenda to continue this path with me as my consultant. Kenda has been a Godsend to me.
Kenda is gentle and she teaches you that a new lifestyle and healing through nature is a slower process.
Eternally grateful to Kenda Mogford – you gave me hope, life and I have a peek of joy in my heart. Thank you Kenda.”
Are my services right for you?
Complete an application so I can get to know you (and your situation) a bit better. Let’s see if I can help. Are we a good fit to work together? Let’s find out.
Natural Health Consultant
Kenda believes a balanced, real food diet is a necessary first step in regaining your health.
After making changes to her diet, Kenda healed severe eczema (among other health issues).
Kenda is passionate about helping others to discover natural methods to heal eczema for good.
But I can’t, dont want to…
- But I don’t want to/I’m not ready to give up foodsWell, the good news is, once you heal your gut you may be able to eat all of your favorite foods again (though not packaged, processed foods, you’re going to want to avoid those for good).
- I don’t have timeYour health is worth taking the time necessary to heal.
- I can’t afford a healthier lifestyleI’ll help you make better choices that you can afford.
- But, you’re not a DoctorNo I’m not but I’ve healed my own eczema and I’ve done a lot of research and hard work to help you do the same.
- I can find resources myselfAbsolutely, but I can save you the time and hassle so you can start the healing process immediately and begin feeling better sooner than later.
I can help you if:
- You are ready to make the necessary changes.
- You are committed to taking control and reclaiming your health.
- You are up for some hard work if necessary.
- You understand that healing may take some time.
I can’t help you if:
- You are not motivated to make changes.
- You are not committed to taking control of your health.
- You are not up for any challenges that may lie ahead.
- You want a quick fix and immediate results.
What You’ll Get:
- Clarity and direction
- Support and guidance
- Education around eczema triggers
- Help to find a solution
- Resources and information
- An accountability partner
Are we a good match?
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I purchase the package and change my mind half-way through?
I will refund any future sessions.
Do I absolutely have to give up foods?
Not necessarily. Although it’s unlikely, you may not have an aversion to any foods.
You’re not a Doctor. What makes you an expert?
I have years of experience and I have done years of research around natural solutions for eczema. Plus, I get my recommendations and information from Doctors.
But, what if my eczema comes back?
Then you’ll be ready for it, having gained the knowledge and resources to deal with a setback.
What do you think of steroid creams?
Steroid creams thin your skin. I don’t feel they are very safe, especially long term. However, I think you should do whatever you feel is necessary.
Could it really be as simple as changing my eating habits?
It could be, although there is likely more at play. Genetics account for 25% of your health issues, but the rest is environmental and consequential.
P.S. Don’t spend another day feeling frustrated and alone. Apply now and let’s get started. It’s time to reclaim your health!
Copyright – How to Detox Your Life