*This post may contain affilate links.
Lemon water is a natural eczema remedy that I highly recommend. Learn 5 benefits of lemons for skin health.
Natural Eczema Remedy
There are certain habits that I would highly recommend for you to help you heal and one of those habits is lemon water.
Today I’m going to tell you 5 benefits of lemon water for eczema.
The Benefits of Lemons for Skin Health
Here are the benefits of lemon water for skin:
1. High content of vitamin C
Vitamin C is really important for eczema and there are many reasons for that. One of those reasons is because vitamin C produces collagen which is really important for healthy skin.
2. Lemons are anti-inflammatory
Because lemons are anti-inflammatory, they help to reduce inflammation. When you have eczema, you have very inflamed skin, probably most of the time, lemon water can help to reduce that inflammation.
3. Lemon juice helps digestion
4. Immune system boost
Lemons help to boost your immune system, mainly because of their high content of vitamin C. You want a strong immune system when you’re trying to fight off an illness of any kind.
5. Lemons flush toxins
Lemon water helps to flush toxins from your body. When you have eczema, you have an overload of toxins in your body. Your liver is overloaded (this is key to healing eczema) and lemons can help with that.
How to Make Lemon Water for Clear Skin
Lemon water recipe and some guidelines around lemon water:
1. It’s best if you drink it immediately. If you can’t drink it immediately, you can keep it in the fridge for up to 24 hours in a sealed container. After that, it starts to lose its potency.
2. Drink it by itself. Don’t add anything to it (exceptions to this below). That’s how it works its magic the best, just by itself.
3. Drink your lemon water and then wait 15 to 20 minutes before eating breakfast.
4. Pour two cups of water and a squeeze a whole lemon in the water. You could use 2 limes instead if you like. You can also add a little ginger and a teaspoon of raw honey.
The Most Healing Drink for Eczema
Although lemon water is a great natural eczema remedy, there is another drink that is even more effective and beneficial for healing eczema. That drink is celery juice and you can learn more about that here.
Please share if you know someone who would find this helpful. Thanks! 🙂
Have you tried lemon water? Have you noticed the benefits of drinking lemon water for eczema? Share your comments below.
I wish you health and happiness,