*This post may contain affiliate links.*
I have compiled a list of 25 healthy popsicle recipes. These refreshing frozen treats are perfect for beating the summer heat.
Healthy popsicle recipes – homemade popsicles
Updated: August 6, 2019
Okay you guys/gals, I’m like a little kid. I’m drooling thinking about these delicious, healthy frozen treats. When I crave sugar, I try to have something sweet but healthy.
I compiled a list of 25 healthy popsicle recipes and I am just as excited as my son will be when we make some of these. 🙂
I can feel good about making these healthy popsicle recipes for my son and you can feel good about making them for your kids as well. I’m very excited about these recipes that are healthy, delicious and refreshing.
We are finally having some nice weather where I am. It’s been downright cold at times. You wouldn’t think it was June. Crazy weather! But, it’s been getting pretty hot, and now is the perfect time for a healthy frozen treat. Enjoy!
1.Raspberry Lemon Greek Yoghurt Popsicles by Marsha’s Baking Addiction
2. Coconut Milk Fudgesicles by The Creekside Cook
3. Coconut Pineapple Popsicles by Live Well Bake Often
4. 3-ingredient Blueberry Yogurt Swirl Popsicles by Sally’s Baking Addiction
5. Pineapple Orange Banana Popsicles by Gimme Some Oven
Marsha’s Baking Addiction
6. 3-ingredient Peanut Butter and Banana Popsicles by The Kitchn
7. Homemade Fruit Popsicles by Jessica Gavin
8. Cherry Yogurt Popsicles by Amanda’s Cooking
9. Healthy Greek Yogurt Chocolate Fudge Pops by Baker by Nature
10. 2-ingredient Pina Colada Popsicles Family Friendly by Live Simply
11. Coconut Blueberry Smash Pops by Wallflower Kitchen
12. Hawaiian Cream Popsicles by Today’s Creative Life
13. 3-ingredient Strawberry Popsicles by No Biggie
14. Dairy Free Avocado Fudgesicles by The Roasted Root
15. Pineapple Lemonade Ice Pops by Courtney’s Sweets
16. Strawberry Watermelon Popsicles by One Lovely Life
17. Whole Fruit Popsicles by The View from Great Island
18. Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Yogurt Pops by Recipe Runner
19. Smoothie Recipe by Love Grows Wild
20. Creamy Peach Popsicles by A Latte Food
21. Rainbow Popsicles by The First Year Blog
22. Healthy Chocolate Banana Split Popsicles by Joyful Healthy
23. Coconut and Mango Ice Pops by The Greedy Vegan
24. Mint Chocolate Chip Banana Popsicles by Skinny Ms.
25. Healthy Creamsicles by My Kitchen Love
Please share if you know someone who might love these recipes. Thanks! 🙂
Do you have any favorite healthy popsicle recipes? Do you have a healthy homemade popsicle recipe you’d like to share? Share your comments below.
Be happy, stay healthy! 🙂
- Eczema trigger foods – 3 foods that trigger eczema - April 9, 2020
- DIY Eczema Cream with Zinc Oxide - February 21, 2019
- How to make meal planning easy with a monthly meal plan - January 6, 2019