Image source: Pixabay
10 Healthy Pancake Recipes – allergy-friendly
*This post may contain affiliate links.
I don’t know about you, but some mornings, particularly on weekends, I get a serious craving for some pancakes…with bacon of course, and fruit. 😉 I like to add blueberries to mine to make a healthy pancake recipe. Sometimes we’ll go out and let someone else do the cooking (although I haven’t found a wheat-free pancake that I like yet, not at a restaurant anyhow).
Last weekend, I ran out of flour (sprouted spelt/whole wheat) and I thought I was out of luck. Then I remembered I had a huge bag of almond flour that was calling my name (great deal at Costco). I searched the web and found a great recipe for almond flour pancakes. They were very good, best I’ve had (although the type of almond flour makes a difference). That delicious, healthy pancake recipe is what inspired this culmination of recipes.
Clean-eating, allergy-friendly pancakes
If you are looking for an alternative to pancakes with durum wheat, look no further, I’ve got you covered. I’ve compiled a list of healthy pancake recipes – dairy free, lactose free, wheat free and refined sugar free. These clean-eating pancake recipes are gluten free (make sure your oats are gluten free) and most are paleo as well.
- Quick almond flour pancakes – I made these the other day, they are delicious.
2. Coconut flour pancakes – this woman gets rave reviews for her recipes.
3. The best banana pancakes with chickpea flour – chickpea flour is rich in protein.
4. The world’s simplest pancake recipe – these pancakes only have 2 ingredients.
5. Banana oatmeal pancakes – banana and oatmeal, a great combination.
- Banana oatmeal protein pancakes – this recipes gets 4.7 stars out of 35 reviews.
- Healthy pancakes – these are made with Greek yogourt.
Happy Healthy Mama
8. Flourless pancakes – only 3 ingredient and vegan.
9. 3-ingredient vegan gf pancakes – another simple, yummy recipe.
Simple Vegan Blog
10. Fluffy vegan pancakes – these are made with applesauce.
Feasting on Fruit
Please share if you know someone who might love these recipes. Thanks! 🙂
Have you tried clean-eating, allergy-friendly pancakes? Do you have a healthy pancake recipe you’d like to share? Share your comments below.
Be happy, stay healthy! 🙂