Coaching session packages
Individual session – $
This is a one-hour session during which time I will assess your situation – we’ll discuss where you’re at and what you’ve done. Then I’ll point you in the right direction, offer suggestions and recommend resources to promote further healing.
This package is for you if you realize that changing your diet is what you need to do in order to begin healing but you don’t know where to begin and you just need a bit of help to get started.
Health boost – $
This package includes one session per week for 6 weeks, 6 modules to help you along your healing journey (which modules will depend on your situation – it will include the modules you will benefit from most at this time; this is a decision we will make together) as well as access to me via email. During this time, I’ll assess your situation, offer feedback and guide you toward healing yourself naturally. In addition, I’ll offer suggestions, recommend resources and walk you through any recommendations I make.
This package is for you if you need someone to guide you through the healing process, you don’t know where to turn and you could use a bit more guidance as to your next steps.Book your FREE consultation
Complete health reboot – $
This package includes one session per week for 12 weeks, 12 modules (one per week) as well as access to me via email. This package includes everything in the intermediate package and more. Learn more about what’s included in this package below (modules 1-12).
This package is for you if have symptoms (digestive, skin issues, autoimmune conditions, etc), you have tried to get help from your doctor(s) but no one seems to know what the problem is or how to fix it and you have no idea what to do about your situation or where to turn for help but you want to avoid medication if possible.Book your FREE consultation
*Coaching sessions are 45-50 minutes long. We’ll communicate by phone or through an online meeting program called Zoom (your choice).
What does each module include?
Here is a list and a description of each module:
- Module 1 – The domino effect of food – how certain foods can affect your health and what you can do about it (as well as access to a food diary for keeping track of the food you eat and your symptoms)
- Module 2 – The importance of gut health – all about healthy gut bacteria, how to increase it and why it is so important for your health
- Module 3 – A lesson on chronic inflammation – the effects of chronic inflammation on your health
- Module 4 – An introduction to conditions that can cause digestive issues and other health conditions – Leaky Gut Syndrome, Candida and Small Intestinal Bacteria Overgrowth (SIBO)
- Module 5 – Leaky Gut Syndrome – the effects of leaky gut on your health, symptoms, how to discover if you have leaky gut and how to fix it
- Module 6 – Candida (yeast overgrowth) – the effects of Candida on your health, symptoms, how to discover if you have Candida and how to fix it
- Module 7 – SIBO – the effects of SIBO on your health, how to discover if you have SIBO and how to fix it
- Module 8 – Discover if you have a food sensitivity, a food intolerance or a food allergy – tests that can be done to find out if you have one and what you can do about it
- Module 9 – A lesson on how to complete an elimination diet or alternatives to an elimination diet
- Module 10 – Six food-related lifestyle changes for you to choose from
- Module 11 – Help finding healthy food substitutions, resources (books, blogs, etc) and a questionnaire (about your progress, how you’re feeling and your health/symptoms)
- Module 12 – Tips and resources for maintaining your new lifestyle
*The time allotted in the all-inclusive package should be enough time to help get you on track, feeling better and armed with the information, knowledge and resources to move you forward on your healing journey. However, if you feel you need a few more sessions, reach out to me and we’ll come up with a plan that suits your needs.
What is my background?
My background is in Psychology and Social Work. In addition, I have 10 years experience working as a Counsellor. However, to be clear, I am not offering counselling. Although I have two degrees, I am not in the position to offer online counselling.
What I am offering is to share my knowledge – years of research and experience – to offer guidance and encouragement. However, my counselling skills will certainly shine through and guide our conversations nonetheless.
Who am I to be helping you with this?
Well, as mentioned, not only have I worked in the helping profession for years but…I have been there my friend. I have had numerous health issues throughout the years. I have been to numerous doctors trying to discover what was wrong with me. I have been frustrated with not being able to get help.
I suffered with digestive issues, joint pain and severe eczema. After much research and help from Holistic Health doctors, I finally found relief. Read more about my eczema success story.
That was years ago now. But I am still so thankful (to this day) to be feeling better. I am thankful that I was able to eliminate my symptoms and I understand what the problems were and how I could avoid the same problems in the future.
If this sounds like you and it sounds like the outcome you’re looking for, I can help you.
“I cannot thank my Higher Power enough because of the sweetest, kindest red-headed lady named Mrs. Kenda Mogford.
Kenda and I discussed what was going on in my life. She got it. She understands people. She knew I couldn’t consider doing much of anything. She asked me to consider starting with a Meridian Stress Assessment. After some searching, I was united with a woman who led me to my Naturopath, Dr. Holly.
Wow! What a journey! Kenda helped me with direction and great ideas for food substitutions. I am asking Kenda to continue this path with me as my coach. Kenda has been a Godsend to me.
I felt in speaking with both these women (Kenda and Dr. Holly) that I was not crazy and that I had serious conditions that were causing me to feel as I did. I cried after talking to them both. They are both gentle and teach you that a new lifestyle and healing through nature is a slower process.
Eternally grateful to Kenda Mogford – you gave me hope, life and I have a peek of joy in my heart. Thank you Kenda.
What kind of things can I help you with?
I'm not a Doctor so I'm not going to offer you a diagnosis. Read my disclaimer.
However, what I am going to do is to help you figure out how to heal yourself. We'll talk about your situation, your symptoms, foods you typically eat, what you've tried or haven't tried and more.
I will help you:
- Understand how to keep track of your symptoms (and why you should)
- Discover which foods may be causing your symptoms
- Complete an elimination diet
- Learn alternate methods for eliminating foods (f you don't want to complete an elimination diet)
- Find food substitutions that you'll enjoy
- Discover blogs and books that may be helpful on your healing journey
- Recommend (types of) Doctors and tests that can help you
Book your complimentary consultation
This is a 15-minute call or online session (free of charge) in which we can become acquainted. During our conversation, I will run through a series of questions (six or seven) to determine if my services are right for you and you will have the chance to get to know me and my style and decide if you can benefit from my services.
How does it work?
- You schedule a 15-minute complimentary consultation with me (online or by phone). When scheduling your consultation, please specify in the comments whether you would like to meet online or by phone. If you would like to meet online, I will send you a link for the meeting (by Zoom).
- If you think I can help you, we can book your first session during your consultation and I will send you a link so you can choose the package that we have decided best suits your needs. If you need time to think about it, you can choose a session/package once you've decided (I'll provide a link before the end of our call).
- Once you order a package (if we didn't book a session during your consultation), I will send you a link with my availability so you can book your first session.
*My schedule runs on Atlantic Standard time. I only work evenings and weekends because I have an infant who sleeps sporadically throughout the day. If you are unable to book a time during my scheduled hours, please send me an email and we will work something out. Then we can get started! 🙂Book your FREE consultation
Frequently asked questions
1. What if I can't help you? If you are willing to do the hard work, I can help you. I will work with you until you start feeling better and until you are able to continue to maintain your health on your own.
2. What if I need more help (than what is included in the package)? No problem, we can continue to work together for up to six months if you need further assistance.
3. What if we decide we are not suited to work together after all? That's fine. I will offer a refund for the time we haven't used and I will do my best to find someone else you can work with.
Note: I only take a handful of clients per month and only if I think I can help you. Let's see what we can accomplish together! 🙂